@teleshka Yeah, I’m reading 13 Little Blue Envelopes right now. Gonna finish #ironing, get a bowl/tub of FroYo & read. Good thing today is non-emotional.
Today was a good day at work & I’m okay with that.
Tomorrow is Tuesday 04/25/V3.1 & its well TUESDAY. What were you expecting some amazing insightful wisdom at 20:28? I’ll work on it for tomorrow morning.
Apparently on Saturday 04/25/MMIX I had a piece of pie, I remember. We went to Village Inn & I convinced the server to give me a free piece of pie.
I have a meeting tomorrow evening after work. Don’t pressure me, I’m on a mission.
I hope you had a great day, & remember that thing that someone told you.
Room, room, make room for the bouncing belly,
First father of sauce, and deviser of jelly,
Ben Jonson (1572–1637), British dramatist, poet. Hymn (l. 1–2). . .
The Complete Poems [Ben Jonson]. George Parfitt, ed. (1988) Penguin.
- Good Morning & Happy #Sunday from Vernon J & ‘the family’ (@ Headquarters of Vernon 3.0 & Beyond) http://4sq.com/gOak6y #
- Thanks Carla for following Vernon J on twitter. @CarlaPierce1 #
- @omahajoe You can complain, in the future, I’d just go somewhere else. #
- @omahajoe Oh, it was mentioned to me that people travel on that holiday. I went to 19th & capitol. #WalmartDonutProject #
- @jennlbaldwin Is this THE BIG visit? #
- @jennlbaldwin The one where you buy #food & sorts. #
- @_EeE_ You need to eat a good #breakfast it works better. Chemicals are bad. #
- @DCsPeoplesChamp You should do it right NOW 🙂 #
- @ashleymonroe Your’e locking good doing it. #
- @JulieBlackmon Should I be sad, cause I didn’t get an invite? # Continue reading “Twitter Updates for 2011-04-25”
Good Morning & Happy Monday 04/25/V3.1 from Vernon J!
I’m NOT selling out, I will heart Monday’s every Monday of my life.
I hope you have a GREAT day!!!
The word of the day is marginalia, which means notes in the margin of a book, manuscript, or letter.