No more FEDERAL taxes for me.

Dear Human Resources,

I Vernon J (employee), object to programs administer by The United States of America Government.

I’ve been recently informed that if I object to taxes, I don’t have to pay them.

I therefore request that the company (employer) no longer withhold taxes from my salary.

I will remit a balance to the programs paid for by my taxes that I don’t object to.

Dear Federal Government.

I will be submitting taxes of $0.00 for the reminder of my life.