21 Problems All Sarcastic People Will Understand | Hilarity Ensuing
11 reasons to vote today.
- You can earn a special “I Voted” badge badge on Foursquare.
- If you don’t exercise the right to vote, you’ll be a hypocrite when you complain about politics (this includes healthcare and financial aid).
- You vote for your favorite TV show, non-profit org, & sports team all the time.
- Whether you’re from the The Rent is too D@#^ High Party or the Tea Party you live in a country where every voice can be heard. Exercise your right.
- Politicians decide our financial future – how much government support we’ll get for college tuition, how many jobs will be available, and who will pay more taxes.
- Only 30% of voters will go to the polls today. If you go, that will make you cooler than 2/3 of the population. Not that you weren’t cool already…
- We need more sane people on the news. Reporters might be interviewing people at the polls, and right now, no matter your political party, it seems like the news only shows the most extreme protesters and activists. This is your chance to represent the sane.
- Your grandparents will vote, and they’ll cast their ballots based on social security and Medicare. Are you gonna let Grandma out-do you?
- When guys turn 18, they have to register for the draft. If you’re expected to defend your country, you should have a say about how it is run.
- You need to beat out the single-issue voters. Seriously, some people only vote based on who supports one issue, kind of like how tween girls dominate the votes for the American Idol who they think is the cutest (i.e. Kris Allen).
- There are worse ways to spend 10 minutes.