Yup that’s a banana in my pocket.
Good Morning & Happy Monday.
Well I was talking to Nancy & this week is a busy week.
- Sunday I didn’t have to do anything, I napped, washed dishes, made tacos, took out the trash, read, went to bed.
- Monday is back to work. Having dinner with a couple friends, Nancy & Clint. We are having Cheddar Broccoli Soup, Chicken, and pasta or Rice.
- Tuesday is work & I have a meeting at Big Fred’s
- Wednesday is double work day.
- Thursday I have my annual examination of my optical nerves. Also working at my part-time job.
- Friday is work Valentine’s Day. I don’t have a Valentine’s Day date fully locked up yet. But we’ve got our plans if everything goes right.
So a busy week this week, but not so busy week next week. I work VI out of the VIII days I’m working IV days, thanks to President’s Day I get a holiday. I start my new position at First Data. Yeah.
So what are you looking forward to this week? I know that John is super excited about Saturday, which to him is 75% day off at Walgreen’s. I don’t subscribe to that philosophy.
So after taking my drugs
yesterday my nose still isn’t stuffed. I’m going to stop at Walmart and grab some tissue, cause it’ll be running all day. I think I’ll blame Diamond, cause she had a runny nose on Friday. It felt bad on Saturday morning, so 1 + 1 = blame her.
The word of the day is blatherskite which is a person given to voluble, empty talk. I guess that would be like a blogger.
Have a fantastic day.