Good Morning & Happy Monday,
Those are the percentages of a chances of snow from 22.00 to 02.00 on Wednesday 02/20/V3.3 though Thursday 02/21/V3.3!
Today is Monday 02/18/V3.3 & it is MONDAY!!!
Here is a photo from AccuWeather.com , I’ve included a link so you can check the data yourself.
- A. It is winter & winter is hear until Wednesday 03/20/V3.3 at 06.01 VST.
- B. When the snow starts coming down I’ll be sleeping & I see no reason why you wouldn’t be sleeping as well.
- I am off Thursday, so my ‘care factor’ is pretty darn low about the snow storm.
- Although I did put in a request to leave work early, do to the alerts saying ‘Late Wednesday night into Thursday afternoon’ I work till 23.00 & that is ‘late Wednesday’ but the snow is coming on Thursday.
- I’ve e-mailed Matt of KMTV Action 3 News. You can see him live at Noon today.
So now that is the official word on the snowstorm of the week. Any other questions?
Well let’s take a look at my calendar for the week.
Monday – Work VIII hours
Tuesday – Work VIII hours & it is Theresa Vaughn’s birthday,
Wednesday – Work III & one half hours
Thursday – Vernon J is off, but if you’ve read this far. You would already know that.
Friday – Work XIII hours.
Saturday – at the present time I am off. I’ll be going to church.
Sunday – Work VIII hours & it is the Daytona 500. GO FAST & tun left.
That’s my week, what are you looking forward to this week?
The word of the day is recant to withdraw or disavow a statement, opinion, etc., especially formally.
Mmmm Cheesecake for breakfast, that’s what being a grown-up is ALL about. Doing what I want that isn’t illegal, or illegal and taking responsibility for my actions.
I’m in a holding pattern for more to discuss.