You were informed there would be more & I know there is at least 1 person who read my blog entry.
As I was headed to the store I couldn’t give you the FULL experience of doing a blog entry.
BUT now I’m back from the store & on the couch, ready to provide you with what you deserve.
NOW the question is will I make this a live post or a scheduled post. If I make it live you’ll see it, but if I make it scheduled then you’ll see it after my Quotes from the World for Sunday 12/16/MMXII. oh the pressure.
The word of the day is axial which is situated in or on the line about which a rotating body turns.
You know what I’m looking forward to Saturday. Because that is my next day off. Party in Omaha (or surrounding areas). I don’t know what I’m going to do, besides shower, brush my teeth, comb my hair. Those are the ONLY guarantees I make. Nothing MORE nothing LESS!
So now that I skipped over (the rest of today), Mon, Tues, Wednes, Thur, & Fri let’s do a little rewind.
- I work today from 14.30 to 23.00ish, same thing Monday. <<—— So exciting right?
- Tuesday I work from 08.30 to 12 & 14.30 to 23.00ish
- Wednesday I’m currently scheduled to work 14.30 to 23.00ish, I might have to go into my other job. I won’t know till Tuesday. I think I am suppose to go in and help with a new computer program we have. NO it isn’t that complicated, it is an age thing.
- Thursday I have work from 11 to 15.00 & then the Omaha Young Republican’s Christmas Party.
- Friday I have work from 14.30 to 23.00ish.
So that’s all for now.
Thanks for taking your time this Sunday to read all the *news* that I can provide.