Allow me to do that.
Anything is to be preferred or endured rather than marrying
Jane Austen (1775–1817), British novelist. Letter, November 18, 1814, to her niece, Fanny Knight. Jane Austen’s Letters, Oxford University Press (1952).
Good Morning & Terrific Tuesday.
At some point though the night, my sheets came undone. So that was an unsettling experience. I just dealt with it. I would’ve had to get out of bed to fix it.
Today is Tuesday 01/17/V3.2
I had a good meeting this morning, went & bought a ring. She said it was a better gift 🙂
I had a meeting this morning, I’m going to work at 14.00.
That is all I have planned for the day. If you reading this, than come back to me. I might root my phone today. Wish me luck in that.
The word of the day is alate which is having wings; winged.
Have a Terrific Tuesday!! Vernon J out
- Honey I’m Home, & done #ironing (@ The PFZ) http://t.co/UoNNqiau #
- Who has nightstand fudge? #
- @Yvonne388 YUP, 25 degrees & 61.18 KPH #
- I had to retire a shirt. I hate #shopping #
- They miss #PartyofFive A great new Barney intro song http://t.co/ohhmuDVf @GetGlue @HIMYM_CBS #
- YOu know how great it would be if I had a wireless sound system? #
- @Yvonne388 Ah, you gotta go metric. #
- @andynathan No, my #parent #039;s grounded me. #
- @USCHO_Semisch okay. # Continue reading “Twitter Updates for 2012-01-17”