- Sitting on my couch #
- I’m sitting on my couch. #
- Honey I’m home. (@ The PFZ) http://t.co/YPl0JL82 #
- @stormgaga, thanks. Getting ready to shut down this #FNP Happy New Year! #
- George Michael – Careless Whisper #NowPlayinf #
- Good Morning & Happy Saturday! #
- Scott McCreery – The Trouble with Girls (is #VernonJ doesn’t understand them). #
- Gosh that was off #
- Regulation for #OMavsHockey is over. We’re going to overtime. #
- I’m at CenturyLink Center Omaha w/ @becgueule @mattpinkerton http://t.co/lVBVSKYY #
- Were coming up on a http://t.co/Uca9Bocg #PowerPlay 06.43 left. #OMavsHockey #
- Gosh that was a good goal. 08.18 left in the game. #OMavsHockey # Continue reading “Twitter Updates for 2011-12-31”
Good Morning & Happy Saturday.
You start your day with a twist of lemon & lime. I haven’t done that yet, I don’t even have a lemon or lime in the condo.
Today is Saturday 12/31/V3.2 & it is the final day of MMXI. Yeah.
Lots of things to do, I’m heading to the mall in a bit, then I get to go to work. Then I’m doing Citizens Patrol. It is then Fun Part II.
The word of the day is anamnesis which is the recollection or remembrance of the past.
Have a GREAT Day. Vernon J may blog later.
I feel like this song should start my day.
I think I know why, but I don’t do that.
If we may believe our logicians, man is distinguished from all other creatures by the faculty of laughter. He has a heart capable of mirth, and naturally disposed to it.
Joseph Addison (1672–1719), British essayist. Spectator (London, Sept. 26, 1712), no. 494, The Spectator, ed. D.F. Bond (1965).
My brain hurts.
From a thing
- @anorthwall A young lady name Jenny @jennlbaldwin #
- @anorthwall We were actually talking about you over a drink, all good. She was very proud of what ya’ll have done at @northstarcs #
- Who’s still awake? #
- Honey I’m home. The #laundry is done, but we MUST #iron (@ The PFZ) http://t.co/q6EPWNF1 #
- If you sent me an electronic e-mail, I’m just getting to it. I had to flash my phone & didn’t set up the electronic mail yet. #
- It takes VI young @unoalumni to do a science experiment. Were still learning. Cc @controlledcchaos, @gonesarcasticc, @charleyreed #Verno … #
- @deftones007 okay, did the baby wake you? #
- Randomly texting people from @gonesarcastic‘s phone is #fun #
- @J_G_II I’ll Be #workinf #
- Ah the ole ‘bc’. # Continue reading “Twitter Updates for 2011-12-30”
Good Morning & Happy FNP!
You are just what you got. I’m sure that means something important, but I can’t think of it right now.
Today is Friday 12/30/V3.2 & it’s the FINAL one of MMXI. Such a sad time to see it disappear, but it isn’t over yet. The weekend started out great, there is no reason it can’t end great. I know I’ll have champagne in my hand, so let’s do this.
The word of the day is lave which is to wash; bathe. Oh the memories that I shared, it’s all good though. YOU miss out on so much when you aren’t hanging out with me.
As you can see I don’t post play – by – play, but you can see how awesome it is. Maybe I should have 18 days in the life of Vernon J reality show. That would be an entire season, right?
Have a GREAT FNP & get thee to the Hockey Game.
The FNP is here & it is the final Friday of MMXI.
This FNP is proudly presented by University of Nebraska Omaha Athletics Hockey Team GO MAVS!!
Visit OmahasTeam.com to get tickets.
You can give me a big hug.
I had a fun time at le bar, that I was ‘forced’ to go to. There were other things that I was ‘forced’ to do.
I can’t say if I am proud of those things or not.
But I also got my ironing done, even though I got home at 00.30.
I also went to the G-Store.
Modern man must descend the spiral of his own absurdity to the lowest point; only then can he look beyond it. It is obviously impossible to get around it, jump over it, or simply avoid it.
Václav Havel (b. 1936), Czechoslovakian playwright, president. Disturbing the Peace, ch. 2 (1986, trans. 1990).