I was visiting a website, and saw this lovely ‘story’. I won’t say which website I was visiting.
Truth has rough flavours if we bite it through.
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans] (1819–1880), British novelist, editor. Graf Dornberg, in Armgart, sc. 2 (1871).
- @i80equipment Yup, good song. read up on it a bit #obviously #
- @i80equipment Both! #
- @bRieexx You can call & talk to my voicemail, or I might answer. #
- Goodnight World, someone loves you. #
- @i80equipment Although 1979 was a good year. #
- @AshleyLaur Looks good, nothing weird. #
- @i80equipment Thanks, I’m Playing now. #
- The door is locked. (@ The PFZ) http://t.co/xGhS2J4J #
- @i80equipment Even we you don’t drink, don’t be one of those in general. #
- @i80equipment If I drank, WHICH I DON’T. I’d probably be a Tequila guy. #justsaying # Continue reading “Twitter Updates for 2011-09-19”
Good Morning & Happy Monday.
I awoke XII minutes early & someone lost 19.54 KG’s on a diet.
Today is Monday 09/19/V3.2 & you & I could be sitting outside. The previous item was just a random line from TV.
But this isn’t random. Monday, Vernon J loves Monday’s. There are only 12 days until 10/01/V3.2, my alma mata University of Nebraska Omaha’s homecoming & 1st hockey game of the season. Visit the UNO Alumni Association site for more information about homecoming MMXI.
XII is for sure the number of the day.
Look for Phrase of the Week sometime today, probably after work. As I haven’t recorded it yet & I don’t have the ability to do it whilst not at this computer.
The word of the day is revenant which is One who returns after death (as a ghost) or after a long absence.
Have a GREEAT Monday on this 19th Day of September MMXI.
You are the 2nd largest state to visit my blog.
I appeciate it.