So when we were at MoJos Smokehouse. You can draw on the table & I traced my hand & then it started smiling.
If the warmth of her Language could affect the Body it might
be worth reading in this weather.
Jane Austen (1775–1817), British novelist. Letter, January 17, 1809, to her sister, Cassandra. Jane Austen’s Letters, Oxford University Press (1952).
Good Morning & Happy Saturday.
Listening to Train & Martina McBride sing Soul Sister. CMT has guaranteed me II hours of music. They must be doing something different.
Today is Saturday 09/17/V3.2 & its a pants kind of day. I am not as happy as I could be with the temperature right now. I knew at some point the pants free Saturday & Sunday would end.
The Benson Days parade is today, in theory I should be getting ready for that instead of blogging. But I do what I want.
It is scheduled to rain & I left my umbrella at work. I hope I don’t melt.
The word of the day is postprandial which is Happening or done after a meal. Currently postprandial
- Full Footed PJ’s this morning. #
- @eskaff Have a Good One & What’s for #breakfast #
- @programmerman Where have you been the last 450 mins? #
- @BradPaisley – Ticks. THE MOST #romantic song, EVER!!! #
- James Brown – I Feel Good (Enough to go to #bed ! Goodnight Nice, Mean, & indifferent. #
- Thanks for following Vernon J on twitter. @shawnnam07 @TwoOldHippies @KOSMOSNET @healwithbill @RockiesUpdate @YourPocketGuru @ImLuv30 #
- Different Day, Same ole Place. (@ The PFZ) http://t.co/ZUTK5XUg #
- @Kimbalita925 Kimberly when I stopped by & the location wasn’t active, I said they must be at the @katyperry concert & you were. Good Night. #
- @AndreaH22 Someone likes the new profile picture, okay its me. #FF #
- I need a REAL bar. #
- I’m at M’s Pub (422 S 11th St, at Howard St, Omaha) http://t.co/KRjWCmH9 # Continue reading “Twitter Updates for 2011-09-17”