Why is the @wsj reviewing shows like The Gossip Girl. There mission is The Journal is the first newspaper that truly reflects how people get their news and information from many sources and how, when and where they want it.
Good Morning & Happy Monday. Today is Monday 09/05/V3.2.
Going to the SeptemberFest Parade in Omaha.
Going to make a cheesecake after that. Funny story, I thought we need eggs. I’m wondering who this we is, I don’t have a roommate & don’t anticipate getting one by time the eggs would go bad. I didn’t need eggs, I had enough for the cheesecake. That’ll I’ll be working on after my nap.
The parade was good & now I’m home. I need to eat me some lunch though.
The word of the day is paralipsis which is the suggestion, by deliberatly brief treatment of a topic, that much of significance is being omitted, as in “not to mention other faults.”.
I hope the rest of your Monday is awesome.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed.
Mason Cooley (b. 1927), U.S. aphorist. City Aphorisms, New York (1984).
Happy Monday Everyone!
- @Brad_Howington Happy #Birthday Brad!!!! XXII years old. #
- @BrandiMarieXO Good Luck, I watched Outsourced on Friday. #
- Goodnight World, Hae a #fantastic #Monday!!!! #
- The Diabetes Care Club #commercial is SO #dramatic #
- MTV2 doesn’t even try to replace the naughty words, just mute the word. #HaHa #
- @Yvonne388 Thanks, I’ll be here all week!!! #
- Wait its #September that means the baseball is only 3 months from being over. #sad #PlayoffsTooLong #
- @Yvonne388 Did you want me to tell you? 10.00!!! #
- @Yvonne388 Yes 🙂 #
- The @WhiteSox Are getting their gloves kicked by @Tigers # Continue reading “Twitter Updates for 2011-09-05”