Just a funny thing from the internets
Alive today he would undoubtedly have written and directed motion pictures, plays and God knows what. Instead of saying “This medium is not good,” he would have used it and made it good. If some people called some of his work cheap (which some of it is), he wouldn’t have cared a rap, because he would know that without some vulgarity there is no complete man.
Raymond Chandler (1888–1959), U.S. author. Letter, April 22, 1949, to publisher Hamish Hamilton. Raymond Chandler Speaking (1962).
- I have received 0 #twitkiss I sent 1 #twitkiss
Show me your love and send me a #twitkiss via http://twitkiss.com #
- Good Morning & Happy Sunday! (@ Headquarters of Vernon 3.0 & Beyond) http://4sq.com/ieSZqg #
- I like seeing @NASCARONFOX talk about @DavidReutimann, that means he is having a good race day. #
- I’m at Metro Midtown Transit Center (200-298 S 44th St, between Douglas & Farnam St. 42nd to 44th, Omaha) http://4sq.com/jrimBs #
- I’m at Oak View Mall (3001 South 144th Street, at Center St, Omaha) http://4sq.com/kAlGz6 #
- Hanna (@ AMC Oakview Plaza 24 w/ 2 others) http://4sq.com/jettYe #
- I’m at Headquarters of Vernon 3.0 & Beyond (422 N. 40th St., 40th & Cass, Omaha) http://4sq.com/jOFzmY #
- @brikay That’s a good idea, why were you feelign negative? #
- Congrats @DavidReutimann on your 15th place in today’s race. Good Job! #
- Why would you not just turn the phone off, if you don’t want it to continue ringing? # Continue reading “Twitter Updates for 2011-05-16”
342 days can be converted to one of these units:
- 29,548,800 seconds
- 492,480 minutes
- 8208 hours
- 48 weeks (rounded down)
We are getting pretty close to the next celebration.
Rascall Flatts – Still Feels Food
Today is Monday 05/16/V3.1 & its Julie’s last day with the kiddos.
Its MONDAY, my 2nd favorite day of the week.
I need to get to thee G-Store, I don’t have any bread for sammichs. I will also be putting up Phrase of the Week later today.
What is on your agenda?
The word of the day is nonplus which means to cause to be at a loss as what to think, say, or do; to confound; to purplex; to bewilder.