@MikeBforBoss I’m not biased, Dan doesn’t pay me. I don’t think that network is a good network. I’m on there, but I have two thing(fanpage & an invite) that I maintain. I know how to call & e-mail people. Post my pictures on http://Photos.Vernon-J.com, and blog on here. So people know how to reach me & NO ADS!!!
The trip to the G-Store made me tired.
I’m glad I don’t plan on going out tonight.
Gonna enjoy my dinner & watch a movie.
Y’all know how to reac me if you want anything.
The best is the enemy of the good.
Voltaire [François Marie Arouet] (1694–1778), French philosopher, author. “Dramatic Art,” Philosophical Dictionary (1764).
Tim McGraw – Last Dollar (Fly Away)
- Vernon 3.0 & Beyond would like to wish Cassandra Moucka & Sue McFarland Hayes. Enjoy your Birthday on this FNP!!… http://fb.me/UGa0hOV7 #
- @KelbelleDesigns Thanks for following Vernon J on twitter. #
- @Y4uPeople Thank you Kissimmee for following Vernon J on twitter. #
- @scottredd from reading the comments on these SN not many people are sympathetic too her either. #
- Good Morning & Happy #FNP Let’s Get this party ON! (@ Headquarters of Vernon 3.0 & Beyond) http://4sq.com/lc4m0O #
- @prettyelenamine Thanks Elena for following Vernon J on twitter. #
- @Fabish Are you going to take the chance? #
- That is what I like to hear. GOOD MORNING! RT @Shaq345: Good Morning tweeps! Woke with a smile on my face 🙂 not complaining #
- @KMTV_CThongklin a GREAT way to continue the weekend, we’re on Day 2, 1 more to go!!!! #
- @MaverickManiacs Good Morning & Happy #FNP !! #
- Notorious BIG – Going Back To Cali (Amended Album Version) #NowPlaying # Continue reading “Twitter Updates for 2011-05-14”
Good Morning & Happy Saturday!
Today Vernon J will be in a parade, it is part of Florence Days Celebration, click here for more info.
Depending on how long that goes, I could be seen at a movie theater. I could also go see it tomorrow. Currently the best time to see it is 14:35, which I don’t think works with the parade. There is also one at 17:20, but the last Route 15 eastbound leaves at 18:23, so that doesn’t work. Obviously I’ll be going at the early time.
I’m having burritos for dinner, did you know that a similar item from a Taco (first name) is only 272.07 grams, I think burritos at the minimum should be 355 grams. That’s a real burrito.
What else do I need to do today?
The word of the day is misnomer which means the misnaming of a person in a legal instrument, as in a complaint or indictment.
Have a GREAT Saturday & behave yourself. I do have bail money, but if you call me you WON’T be getting out until Monday morning.
Friday 01/13/V3.2 Leave Omaha at 05:00 drive to Denver, CO!
Arrive in Denver between 13:00 & 15:00, spend the day in Denver.
Day 2 – Saturday 01/14/V3.2
Leave Denver 05:00
Arrive in Vegas between 17:00 & 19:00. check into the hotel.
Day 3 – Sunday 01/1/V3.2
Spend the day in Vegas, David, Sky, or Jeremy gets married on day 3 & we celebrate the wedding in Vegas. I can’t get married cause its not May 29th.
Day 4 – Monday 01/14/V3.2
10:00 to 12:00 We hit the road for Reno, NV. We arrive in Reno around 18:00 to 19:00, just in time to celebrate The Biggest Little City in the World. We also meet up with our new found friends from The Wolfpack & they show us around town.
Day 5 – Tuesday 01/14/V3.2
We spend the day in Reno & watch Omaha’s Team bring the noise. We participate in the on-court entertainment, by any means necessary.
Wednesday we fly from Reno to Omaha. Flights are currently under $300.
We would need to rent a Mini-Van, because they are awesome. That’s also alot of being in a car with y’all. I like y’all alot, but anything less would be a tight squeeze.