To a historian libraries are food, shelter, and even muse. They are of two kinds: the library of published material, books, pamphlets, periodicals, and the archive of unpublished papers and documents.
Barbara Tuchman (1912–1989), U.S. historian. “The Houses of Research,” Practising History (1981).
- @MaverickManiacs Good Morning & Happy #Tuesday #
- Good Morning & Happy Tuesday from North Platte. (@ Howard Johnson Inn – North Platte, NE) http://4sq.com/gglYtb #
- @programmerman gOOD mORNING!!!! #
- @NiKKi_DaTcRaK Did gyou check off some to-do’s? #
- @GigglesSilly okay, it looked pretty cool. Is it actually on fire or just lights? #
- Hope this helps Peggy. http://nydn.us/fARPYW LeAnn Rimes gives shoes to out of work, single mom. #
- @CThongklin @TheAng Good MorninG!!!! #
- Strawberry Crêpes Combo. (@ Village Inn) http://4sq.com/gRywxR #
- I just ousted Henry J. as the mayor of Village Inn on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/dfvz4I #
- You one the election by 1 vote, OVER a dead guy. Carter County, MO we have a problem. # Continue reading “Twitter Updates for 2011-04-20”
Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!
Today is Wednesday 04/20/V3.1 & it has already been a lol kind of day. Thanks to Jon Green for his uplifiting text.
I’ve already planned out most of my day, it just comes down to if I’ll be going to the primary store or the secondary store. I suppose I should go some grocery buying while I get my Metro pass.
The word of the day is abaft which means to the rear of; aft of.
Have a wonderful day & ROCK the jukebox.
Inspired by J.B.