- Fri, 12:12: Lunchtime, the fire is crackling. (@ Cracker Barrel) http://4sq.com/eCpywT
- Fri, 12:17: I just read the @AksarbenCinema newsletter.
- Fri, 12:30: I paid for #lunch with #cash. #BeFree
- Fri, 12:35: Are you on #lunch? Well you should be calling Nate at the @UNOmaha ticket office to get your tickets. 402-554-MAVS.
- Fri, 13:26: I’m back (@ Food Bank for the Heartland) http://4sq.com/eq7Ldz
- Fri, 13:35: Are you willing to risk missing the 1st of 2(or 3) 3 games? You should be getting your @wchahockey playoff tickets for the game tonight.
- Fri, 13:39: RT @JonesBrosCc: Today’s free cupcake of the day is Pineapple Coconut. Come in name it and claim it for free. Limit 1 per. Supply of 76.
- Fri, 14:06: Food Stamps for Good Food | The Nation http://bit.ly/gBZpL1 @Food4Heartland is doing SNAP Outreach across Nebraska.
- Fri, 14:15: @HFHeartland goal is to End Childhood Hunger in Douglas, Sarpy, & Pottawatomie County http://buswk.co/iaNuVR. Can you help?
- Fri, 14:15: RT @omavs: Unleash the fury! RT @NCAAIceHockey Playoff hockey time – conference for DI men; NCAA for DIII men and women and NC women.
Today is Saturday 03/12/V3.1 & it could be the 1st day of the rest of my life.
Heading to the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in a few moments.
Then off to the most special event & I couldn’t be happier.
The word of the day is prolix, which means wordy.
Have a GREAT day!!!