@RedArmyUNO Omaha’s Team WON’T go division 1, the arena is MAY be coming. There isn’t enough BROAD support for the programs for Division I. not to mention the littler school’s #football program.
HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHOM TO MARRY? (written by kids)
You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
— Alan, age 10
No person really decides before they grow up who they’re going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you’re stuck with.
2. WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
— Camille, age 10
3. HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
— Derrick, age 8
4. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
Both don’t want any more kids.
— Lori, age 8
5. WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
— Lynnette, age 8 (isn’t she a treasure)
On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
— Martin, age 10
6. WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
When they’re rich.
— Pam, age 7 ( Love her )
-The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn’t want to mess with that.
– – Curt, age 7
-The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It’s the right thing to do.
– – Howard, age 8
7. IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
It’s better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
— Anita, age 9 (bless you child )
8. HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN’T GET MARRIED?
There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn’t there?
— Kelvin, age 8
And the #1 Favorite is …….
9. HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck.
— Ricky age 10
If you haven’t been keeping up on my blog, you know that I’m going to Washington, D.C.!!!
As a courtesy, you can track me on le flight.
flight One United 7473
flight Two United 610
Both of these flights are Saturday.
- Thu, 12:14: RT @LeavenworthSt: “Just proclaimed today ‘I Hate Snooki Day’. Whoops! Wrong account!” #jimsuttleaccidentaltweets
- Thu, 12:18: Thrasher Basement Systems is the 2011 @OmahaYP Employer of Choice Award Recipent.
- Thu, 12:46: Listening to @CoryBooker at the @OmahaYP Summit. Wonderful speech.
- Thu, 13:13: Oops, someone pulled the tag off their chair looking for the @midtowncrossing gift certificate. #ItoWE
- Thu, 13:19: I’m at Qwest Center Omaha (455 N 10th St, at Cass St, Omaha) w/ 6 others http://4sq.com/efhZhA
- Thu, 14:57: I don’t wanna be Gen Y(1979-2002), I’d rather be Gen X(1965-1978)
- Thu, 15:00: GREAT photo-editing of our speaker. #ItoWe
- Thu, 15:48: Enjoying some Crunch ‘n Munch @OmahaYP #ItoWe
- Thu, 15:58: Matt of @PhiredUp should have some intresting twitpics?
- Thu, 16:08: I get to screw as MANY people I want in my community. #ItoWe
Child & weather.
I won’t be going to The Big G today, one sick kid & the weather is suppose to freeze rain.
See ya next time.
Today is Friday 03/04/V3.1, & I’m finishing up the week in Omaha very strong.
I’ll be in Washington D.C. on Saturday night, looking for a karaoke bar, I’ll bring the noise to the nations capital like I have to Omaha, NE.
I’m going to Grand Island, NE today. Did you know The Big G has a Neighborhood Bar & Grill?
Should be a fun trip, a long day as a result.
I also get to go to Jara’s Birthday party tonight at an ‘undisclosed’* location!!!
The word of the day is gastronome, which is a lover of good food and drink. I’m guilty.
Have a GREAT Day, Vernon J is out.