@LeavenworthSt. I think someone has two twitter accounts & meant to post on their personal account. Happens to people with multiple accounts.
Independence Day, cause you’d have to be nice to us.
OR we’d kick your ass?
I hung out with Melissa Frye.
One of Vernon J cousins, doesn’t read this blog.
I am saddened by this.
The total rings up $112. The customer pulls out her debit card and swipes it. An error message pops up on the screen, “$100 cap exceeded.” The cashier has to explain, once again, about the new rules. The frustrated and embarrassed consumer pulls out a checkbook to make up the difference. They discuss about who to make it out to and the customer also has to pull out her ID and everyone waits as the cashier writes down the address and license number. Shoppers behind her overhear. Some of them dump items out of their cart because they’re worried about exceeding the cap. One guy who’s late for work drops everything and leaves the store. This assumes that the store even accepts checks any more. Multiply this scene across America and you’ve got some serious transactional and frictional costs piling up.
I can appreciate the editorializing of this situation.
- Tue, 12:11: @darcykieran I want people to know my phone number
- Tue, 12:41: Afternoon Tie http://j.mp/fJUVjB
- Tue, 12:45: YUMITY! “@JonesBrosCc: Today’s cupcake of the day is Raspberry Cream Cheese. Come in name it and claim it. Limit 1 per.”
- Tue, 13:26: Now playing in Vernon J’s cubical | Teddy Pendergrass – Close The Door #nowplaying
- Tue, 14:12: New Initiatives to End Hunger in America: New Grants and Resources to Foster Hunger-Free Communities http://t.co/tG6xgyf
- Tue, 14:16: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you … http://j.mp/gGmgWT
- Tue, 15:32: Now playing in Vernon J’s cubical | Trace Adkins – This Ain’t No Love Song #nowplaying
- Tue, 16:27: I’m at Bergan Mercy Transit Center (7300 Dorcas St., 73rd St & Dorcas St., Omaha) http://4sq.com/hNm6em
- Tue, 16:30: Mavericks Land Nine on All-Region Track and Field Team. More at @omavs.com.
- Tue, 16:41: Did you know there are 400,000 UNCAPPED oil wells. #Facts from 72nd & Dodge in Omaha.
For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
Today is Wednesday 03/02/V3.1 & its the middle of the week.
Big day today? I don’t know, it has the same 86,400 seconds to use that I did yesterday, & last Wednesday.
I’m hoping its a good day though.
I’m going to work today, than get a 1 day vacation for the Omaha YP Summit.
I hope you have a GREAT day.
The word of the day is wunderkind, which means One who achieves great success or acclaim at an early age.
BTW stop dancing, I was playing Wii yesterday & just started dancing. Thought I’d let you know.