The first few pictures are blurry, sorry about that. But it’s the life.
I will be going to Washington, D.C. on Saturday 03/05/V3.1 & return to The Big O on Tuesday 03/08/V3.1.
We(me & both KD’s from Food Bank for the Heartland) are going to the FRAC(Food Research and Action Center) National Anti-Hunger Policy Conference. That measn I’m living Omaha unattended & I EXPECT it to be the same when I return.
I plan to visit a friend in D.C. & meet a new one while there.
That’s my story & I’m sticking too it.
If you want a postcard, you’re gonna have to request one. Comment on this post & its all yours.
- Mon, 19:23: Seriously? http://bit.ly/hSYAWT too bad this isn’t a joke.
- Mon, 19:32: Did you see Monday 02/28/V3.1 episode of How I Met Your Mother. Barney’s Heart skipped a beat & I just teared up… http://fb.me/Ub0Jy0Fh
- Mon, 19:42: I HAVE NOT filmed my Phrase of the Week yet, so now I gotta put a shirt back on.
- Mon, 20:17: Yeah I DON’T wanna watch Mike & Molly, if I record it I ‘could’ watch it. But I’ve got better things to do.
- Mon, 20:18: That makes at least two of us. RT @Bella_Cupcake: I despise folding #laundry
- Mon, 20:28: I uploaded a YouTube video — Phrase of the Week Vol. 1 Week 40 http://youtu.be/S0RVM9yMNNM?a
- Mon, 20:43: RT @omastormchasers: 46 days till #openingday. #cantcomesoonenough
- Mon, 20:46: Where are my ads? http://j.mp/g54Jpk
- Mon, 20:50: Tomorrow’s Outfit http://j.mp/fPQmg5
- Mon, 20:53: Vernon J of Vernon 3.0 & Beyond will be wearing a black top, black pants & a colorful tie tomorrow. He just… http://fb.me/PVxvcqoA
@darcykieran I just saw the post about that ‘social network’ sharing your address & phone number with advistisers. I don’t add any apps, I think I’ve revoked all apps.
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. ~ Albert Schweitzer~
My friend Amy has that in her e-mail signature.
There is an article on GovLeaders.org about The Success of Leaders.
Growing Public Service Leaders
The Successes of Leaders
“As for the best leaders, the people do not notice their existence. The next best, the people honour and praise. The next, the people fear; and the next, the people hate … When the best leader’s work is done the people say, ‘We did it ourselves!”
One of the characteristics of today’s world is that we have no lack of people who are writing books, offering seminars, hawking DVDs, and selling desk calendars and motivational pictures—all with one purpose: Success. And then there are those pithy quotes like the one above that are ubiquitous now, flying around on the internet. But this is not a recent phenomenon. From Aristotle to Lao-Tsu; from Jesus to Buddha, it seems the ancients also had their say as to what constituted a successful life or career. The writings on success seemingly respond to a built-in quality of human beings; many of us want our lives to be successful, not just ordinary. For leaders and aspiring leaders this poses a particular challenge because in many organizations, success is defined precisely as rising to a key leadership position. That is the ultimate accomplishment—the crown on the resume.
So kids, here is the afternoon tie.
I may have something going on tonight.
You’ll have to identify yourself(name, relationship status) for reveling of this information.
I would like Pie!
@JulieBlackmon Very true, I don’t wear T-Shirts. I’ll model it later today & show you what I paid for. Off to enjoy the world now, Have a Wonderful Day!!!
Today is Tuesday 03/01/V3.1!
The 1st day of March & I become a little more Irish, can’t you see it?
Well I look quite fancy today.
I don’t know what I’m doing today, but my dance card is free. If you wanna punch it, go ahead. Please NOT in the face, that’s my money maker.
The word of the day is masticate which means to chew. I could do that if we were to go to dinner or something.
I hope you have a GREAT Day!!!
You can buy you a brand new truck
Chrome it all out, jack it way up
You can build you a house up high on a hill
With a pool and a pond and a view to kill
You can make all the money in sight
But you aint livin the good life
Til you put a girl in it
You aint got nothin
What’s it all worth
Without a little lovin
Put a girl in it
Some huggin and some kissin
If you’re world’s got somethin missin
Just put a girl in it