Could this really be true? If it is, somebody needs to be talking and we may be in REALLY deep DO DO!!!
It is amazing how quickly folks forget what our leaders do, good or bad. Read on……
Hillary prays that you have forgotten. Have you????
An Interesting Resume!
– Hillary Clinton has been telling America that she is the most qualified
candidate for president based on her ‘record,’ which she says includes her
eight years in the White House as First Lady – or ‘co-president’ – and her
seven years in the Senate. Here is a reminder of what that record includes:
– As First Lady, Hillary assumed authority over Health Care Reform, a
process that cost the taxpayers over $13 million. She told both Bill
Bradley and Pat Moynahan, key votes needed to pass her legislation, that she
would ‘demonize ‘anyone who opposed it. But it was opposed. She couldn’t
even get it to a vote in a Congress controlled by her own party. (And in the
next election, her party lost control of both the House and Senate.)
– Hillary assumed authority over selecting a female Attorney General. Her
first two recommendations (Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood) were forced to withdraw
their names from consideration, and then she chose Janet Reno. Janet Reno
has since been described by Bill himself as ‘my worst mistake.’
– Hillary recommended Lani Guanier for head of the Civil Rights Commission.
When Guanier’s radical views became known, her name had to be withdrawn.
– Hillary recommended her former law partners, Web Hubbell, Vince Foster,
and William Kennedy for positions in the Justice Department, White House
staff, and the Treasury, respectively. Hubbell was later imprisoned, Foster
supposedly committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.
– Hillary also recommended a close friend of the Clintons, Craig
Livingstone, for the position of director of White House security. When
Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of up to 900 FBI files
of Clinton enemies (‘Filegate’) and the widespread use of drugs by White
House staff, both Hillary and her husband denied knowing him. (FBI agent
Dennis Sculimbrene confirmed in a Senate Judiciary Committee in 1996 both
the drug use and Hillary’s involvement in hiring Livingstone. After that,
the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office, after serving seven
presidents for over thirty years.)
– In order to open ‘slots’ in the White House for her friends, the Harry
Thomasons (to whom millions of dollars in travel contracts could be
awarded), Hillary had the entire staff of the White House Travel Office
fired. They were reported to the FBI for ‘gross mismanagement’ and their
reputations ruined. After a thirty-month investigation, only one, Billy
Dale, was charged with a crime – mixing personal money with White House
funds when he cashed checks. The jury acquitted him in less than two hours.
– Another of Hillary’s assumed duties was directing the ‘bimbo eruption
squad’ and scandal defense:
—- She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit.
—- She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the
appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After over $80 million
dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr’s investigation led to Monica
Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about initially, but later admitting to,
some of his affairs.
—- Then they had to settle with Paula Jones after all.
—- And Bill lost his law license for lying to the grand jury.
—- And Bill was impeached by the House.
—- And Hillary almost got herself indicted for perjury and obstruction of
justice (she avoided it mostly because she repeated, ‘I do not recall,’ ‘I
have no recollection,’ and ‘I don’t know’, 56 times under oath).
– Hillary accepted the traditional First Lady’s role of decorator of the
White House at Christmas, but in a unique Hillary way. In 1994, for
example, The First Lady’s Tree in the Blue Room (the focal point each year)
was Decorated with drug paraphernalia, sex toys, and other pornographic
ornaments, all personally approved by Hillary as the invited artists’
depictions of the theme, ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas.’
– Hillary wrote ‘It Takes a Village,’ demonstrating her Socialist viewpoint.
– Hillary decided to seek election to the Senate in a state she had never
lived in. Her husband pardoned FALN terrorists in order to get Latino
support and the New Square Hassidim to get Jewish support. Hillary also had
Bill pardon her brother’s clients, for a small fee, to get financial
– Then Hillary left the White House, but later had to return over $200,000
in White House furniture, china, and artwork she had stolen.
– In the campaign for the Senate, Hillary played the ‘woman card’ by
portraying her opponent (Lazio) as a bully picking on her.
– Hillary’s husband further protected her by asking the National Archives to
withhold from the public until 2012 many records of their time in the White
House, including much of Hillary’s correspondence and her calendars. (There
are ongoing lawsuits to force the release of those records.)
– As the ‘junior’ Senator from New York, Hillary has passed no major
legislation. She has deferred to the senior Senator (Schumer) to tend to the
needs of New Yorkers, even on the hot issue of medical problems of workers
involved in the cleanup of Ground Zero after 9/11.
– Hillary’s one notable vote, supporting the plan to invade Iraq, she has
Quite a resume, isn’t it? Sounds more like an organized crime family…
Make sure America remembers. Please pass this on.